Old December 30th 04, 08:39 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Wooly
wrote:

I had a root canal today. Ok, not the entire root canal because
*surprise surprise* I had an abcess under there despite the dentist's
avowals to the contrary. So I'm taking antibiotics for a week and
going back to have the rest of the procedure done, plus the crown
prep.

At any rate, I am so uptight about having dental work that I load on
some Valium about an hour before the festivities begin. Today the
stuff hit me faster than usual. When the valium wore off I had to
frog 3 very long rows of the unspun Icelandic laceweight shawl that is
my current portable project - the three rows I knitted while under the
influence

*g*

I have to laugh, seeing you sitting and knitting happely away in the
relaxed state of Valium.....very funny, that you had to rip afterwards is
not so much fun....Michelle, you can think of me when I have a tooth
implant on Tuesday. I am fine with dental work though....I have enough
problems while knitting, that I certainly will not add a Valium pattern to
it....LOL, Hope you will feel better soon

Els, thinking of you on Vancouver Island

--
hate spam not welcome