Old December 30th 04, 12:21 AM
Wooly

Default "Altered" knitting

I had a root canal today. Ok, not the entire root canal because
*surprise surprise* I had an abcess under there despite the dentist's
avowals to the contrary. So I'm taking antibiotics for a week and
going back to have the rest of the procedure done, plus the crown
prep.

At any rate, I am so uptight about having dental work that I load on
some Valium about an hour before the festivities begin. Today the
stuff hit me faster than usual. When the valium wore off I had to
frog 3 very long rows of the unspun Icelandic laceweight shawl that is
my current portable project - the three rows I knitted while under the
influence

*g*