Old May 16th 04, 12:59 AM
Jalynne

Yes, seriously...I did myself a great disservice last year when I held it all in, and
now a good friend of mine is going through a similar struggle. It would have been
much better for her if she had known what was ahead.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"KDK" wrote in message ...
What she said. Listen! Don't make us come over there!

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
He
didn't know it had gotten that bad cause I hide it from him.

Debbie. Don't do this. You need to share, or you become isolated from
everyone around you. Seriously. It's like being in the closet -- it's a
toxin, and it's terrible, terrible stress.

Don't tell everyone -- but choose a few people you can confide in. Or you

will
get sicker, and more injured. This is serious.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links