Old March 25th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default wimple?

Frances i would not say i want to bounce ideas of somebody else i only
wish to understand the construction of an Ancient clothing item ,,,
mirjam
Oh, yes!! *Experience is what it is all about and does help to bounce
ideas off someone else. *My fingers itched to start knitting soon as I
saw the site, but having so much trouble with my knee replacement (20
years old and needs another one) I was just afraid I wouldn't be able
to concentrate on it. *Maybe I will give it a try, though. *Who knows,
it may be less complicated than it looks. *Frances