Old January 16th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SteveB[_7_]

Default Grommets and edging questions

I am repairing a pretty good shadecloth I had custom made about five years
ago. The thread detereriorated, and the edging and some grommets pulled
out. I was able to repair some of it by using some new cloth. But on the
corner grommets, three pulled out completely, and the edging and cloth is
shot to repair. I could put on a new piece of cloth in a triangle
configuration, and put a new grommet, but I still would like to put some
edging on there to finish it off.

Does anyone know of a source of 2" wide industrial outdoor quality edging,
as well as good grommets and a grommet tool kit? I am going to be needing
these soon, and I had just as well buy some good stuff in good quantities to
keep the individual cost down.

Thanks in advance.

Steve