Old January 24th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pinking shears sharpening? (US)

Village Sharpener - Sales wrote:

Julia in MN wrote:

I agree with Kate. We did have some questions about sharpening and
where to have it done, so I don't see a problem with briefly
mentioning your services along with a pointer to your website. In my
opinion, that's not in the same category as the ads that are not
posted in response to some question asked here. Lots of good info on
your website, by the way.

Julia in MN

Thanks for you support. Promise I won't spam the group(s) anymore.

If I can be of any help I will try.
Besides, now that I am making my own clothes for primitive rendezvous, I
am bound to be asking questions from you folks !

Imagine, I have only cut myself less than 5 times in all my years of
sharpening, yet my fingers are like pincushions once I started stitching
my own garb

I've been sewing for over 40 years: you never ever grow out of stabbing
fingers. Get used to it!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!