Old July 26th 17, 12:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default New stash!

Forgot to say Joan, I'm really considering getting the fireworks pattern by Perin you showed...that looks super fun! I'm putting it off because I already have a counted canvas in progress (Zecca's Bird In A Nest) and I find canvas work hurts my hands quite a bit. But I've put a note in my stash to consider the fireworks one when I've finished Bird.

I did order a mirabilia pattern yesterday called Bluebeard's Princess. I saw this pattern on flosstube a few months ago and have been drooling over it ever since. It's actually an older pattern, but somehow I missed it when it came out. See pic he

http://periwinkleink.typepad.com/.a/...d6f9970b-500wi