Old December 19th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
darlene harris

Default selling cross stitch stash .... NO SMOKING, NO PETS ....

i used to read rec.crafts.textiles.needlework religiously whilst
attending university; i graduated and moved on .... now, almost 8 years
later, i am interested in selling my stash ... i realize this might seem
a scam, however it is not ... i just don't know where else to go and
having a yard sale where i live, yakima, washington, is not going to
work -- seems like less people than ever are cross stitching ...

the reason for selling my stash: it's harder now to see the small
charts/stitches ... also, i do quilting on my sewing machine and sew
boutique children's clothing, and i just don't have time anymore (or
desire) to do this anymore .... i have many, many clean and unused oop
patterns from shepherd's bush, heart in hand, etc, etc, etc ....

if no one on this list is interested, can i be pointed in the direction
to be able to sell this .... i can provide credentials and clear, honest
pictures of all the charts (it's really only the charts right now i'm
interested in selling) ... also, my home is smoke and pet free and all
my charts have been stored inside my home ....

if anyone is interested, please contact me at darlene harris (mailto:
or mailto:

thank you for your time and merry christmas ...

darlene