Old July 10th 03, 09:18 PM
Joy Quilts

Default "Quilt" no backing?

Are you serious? No backing? You are too funny! Been battling the
postpartum blues so this quilt was a great pick me up =).

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts
"Sarah Curry" wrote in message
GREAT fun! Such a HAPPY quilt!

Grins,
Sairey (where it was 104* today, and has no batting in her "summer
quilt", either -- but really SHOULD put on a backing, sooner or later
:-) )

Joy Quilts wrote:

It's done and I wanted to share! No batting, not quilted, but it's how

she
wanted it:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80344815ubZLGv

I also added some new family pics in case you're interested. And some
really bad pics of some of my Baby Jane blocks.

Now off to finish DMIL's curtains, one UFO, and then a hexagon I Spy for
DD#2!