Old October 16th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Anyone know about mitered squares

Thanks. That is the one thing I hate. My guessimating is always a
little off. But, I will give it a go. Oh one more question. has anyone
ever tried making scarves or bags using mitered squares?

suzee wrote:
wrote:
I hate doing swatches. And, I am trying to figure how you come with
the right amount of stitches for an 8" mitered square. How are you
able to calculate that? Portia, Southern California

The only way you can calculate that is to know your sts/inch, and the
only way to know that is.... knit a sample.

sue