Old June 24th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Heinrich Butschal[_3_]

Default Ebay Diamonds

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:24:59 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry papa smurf
wrote:
=20
=20
Ok so now that is out there. I have been shopping around. I know
what I like when I see it. I will list the diamond specs that I have=

chosen below. When I compare prices, same diamond specs, from the ne=

to a store retailer it really makes a significant difference in price=

(as I am sure you are all aware).

Color: DEF (Colorless)
Clarity: VS1 and up
Carrots: 1.5 - 2.0
Certified GIA
Cut: Excellent

=2E...
=20
And one final note. Please don't totally blow your whole budget on th=

diamond. Save some for a good, well made, well designed mounting. Gre=

at
furnature in a well decorated living room isn't so enjoyable if the roo=

f leaks
and the heating doesn't work. The setting has a lot to do with how lon=

g your
bride will be wearing the ring with enjoyment. And don't assume that =

always
more costly is always better. You can get mountings that are so totall=

encrusted with tiny diamonds everywhere that there's not much metal lef=

t holding
the ring together. Flashy, but fragile. Others with some of this effe=

ct may be
done much better, equally flashy, and still be honoring the engineering=

and
metalurgy that makes a ring last a long time.
=20
Hope all tht helps.
=20
Peter Rowe

He should know that with this criteria he won=B4t find a diamond below 15=
=2E000,-=20
US Dollars.

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF,
Heinrich Butschal