Old July 22nd 03, 08:16 AM
Anna MCM

Katherine Burgess wrote:

Anna Maria,
"Knitting for Dummies" has the same kind of black and white cover as the
other "Dummies" books - "Internet for Dummies", etc. It contains all the
basics plus explanations of more complicated stitched and techniques. I
think, from looking it over while we were travelling, that it will become an
invaluable reference book.

Thanks Katherine!

Now I know of a good reference book.

The trip home was mostly uneventful, except for the fact that I found some
more yarn. Sigh! It was Boa by Bernat, and it was cheaper in Greenwood than
anywhere else in Atlantic Canada.
Also, someone posted pictures of a rug she had knitted with a Crafter's
Cotton, and told us that the yarn was all but impossible to find. Well, she
was right! However, at Zeller's in Mirimachi, I found their last six balls,
which they were selling off for $1.50 a ball, and bought it all. Now all I
have to do is find the pattern in my in-box! LOL
Katherine

A dear friend of mine managed to find something like that for me at a
sale in Italy. 1 kg for 10 euros!
Now I have only to go and take it!
You find the link to the pattern in my answer to your other message.

Hugs,

Anna Maria