Old December 7th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_3_]

Default I challenge you

Polly Esther wrote:
Just can not believe that it will be soon be time for the annual terrible
Christmas joke tradition. It seems like we've hardly been through summer
floods to the north, fires to the west and celebrated the end of hurricane
season and here it is!
We have enjoyed new quilters joining us this year and know that they are
totally unprepared. There are those of us who think the terrible Christmas
joke is mandatory to our rctq heritage...with laughs or groans.
So.
The time is near.
Are you ready?
If you join with me in following my very own Worst, Corny,
Deplorable funny -
It is almost time.
I dare to be first. Soon. The gauntlet falls to Jo in Scotland (or
wherever she might be). Jo is almost as awful as I.
And then?
You have been warned. Be prepared. Polly

I'm ready too, more than ready.

Judie