Old August 24th 05, 09:42 PM
Shillelagh

"DA" wrote in message news:GO1Pe.89$hp.85@lakeread08...

Yes, I'd love to try it. Isn't that such an interesting style? I'm

going
to go stash diving to see if I have any yarn I could use that would be
suitable. ;)

Shelagh

I am not sure that I like the floats brought to the front, I have a couple
of large hanks of hand dyed yarn that may work. Do you think that it

would
be pretty just knit plain from Noro yarns? Don't really care for the

loopy
mohair used as an edge either. I do love the idea that it can be worn
either way.
DA

(smile) - don't forget - you can do anything you want. When you speak of
Noro yarns, are you talking about their variegated or a plain colour?
Personally, I love variegated yarns, so it's really up to you how you want
to do it. If you don't like the loopy mohair, how about one of the eyelash
yarns? Especially if you use a plain colour for the shrug, then used a
variegated eyelash for the edge. Let us know what you decide.. and good
luck!

Shelagh