Old September 24th 03, 03:48 AM
Polly Esther

"Amen" to everything Penny wrote. Just one, perhaps useless, suggestion for
2obvious. Look for shirts in a very large clothing or department store that
has a Student department. Back when I was suffering with shopping for a tall
slim guy, they carried shirts (and pants) for fellows that fit him. Not lots
of things but I was glad to find anything. Polly

Penny Lemire wrote, in part, There are times it is worth re-working an
existing piece -
fabric you just can't live without comes to mind - but for
an average shirt, if the shoulders don't work, the effort to
recut/shape is way beyond by irritation threshhold.