Old January 26th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default A finish - first finish of 09

On 1/25/09 8:23 AM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

I finished "Live Simply" ( a Dimensions kit)

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/d...ductNum=nw0368

Yesterday. All I have to do is wash and press it and I take a quick picture.
I think I have the fabric to do the "no sew cube" and have some daisy trim
to add. I may yet add a bead or two or some other embellishment during
finishing.

Very cute. Looking forward to the pic of the finished, finished piece.

I'm going to work on a few more "finishing" projects this week - pillows,
both cross stitch and knitted. And decide which UFO(s?) come out and which
project I can start of the several I'm really interested in getting going.

Cheryl

I know that feeling. I've gone back to working hard and fast on Amethyst
Dreams.

Ellice