Old July 16th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
BettyJ

Default Funny name Copy Right ??? because it really means ...

I know I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, and I make a joke out of
anything serious, but this is how I view copyright. It's hard, but I will
try to be serious for a few seconds..
To me copyrighting is wrong when one takes another's design and calls it
their own and not giving the really owner his due.Taking what I have bought,
and sell it (because I no longer need or want) say at a yard sale, to me is
not wrong. If I make something and give it away, it is not wrong. I am not
claiming that the pattern is mine, made by me, even thought the finished
item was made by me.
Okay that's all the seriousness for me for today..

"Bruce" wrote in message
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I a, looking at this discussions about Copy Right and it realy should
have been called No Copy Right ,,,,or Copy Is Unright or copying is
wrong ,,,,, just a pondering ..... mirjam

"Copyright" = "the right to copy"
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney