Old May 29th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Bernadette" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary
Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

I got the same message, that I had been banned.
Shirley

Oh goody! I'm not alone in my banishment :-) You and I can live together and
respect each other VBG

Mary