Old November 3rd 05, 02:17 AM
Mystified One

Default Aloe infused yarn?

True. But I tend to turn down lotions passed around in gatherings because
I'm part of the "control group".

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
: In article , Wooly
: wrote:
:
: On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:44:21 GMT, "Mystified One"
: spewed forth :
:
: I saw this worsted acrylic downtown that claimed to be good for hands
: because of the aloe. It only came in 3 very basic colors, but I wonder
if
: there's anything to the aloe being there, or if it's a waste of time.
:
: Anyone have opinions?
:
: Nice marketing scam, don't you think?
:
:
:
: +++++++++++++
:
: Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
: This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
: Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
:
: I think that posting this question here, shows your are wondering about
: it already. I was thinking that it must be messy to knit
: with.....LOL.......Ha, ha.
:
: Stay away from that kind of dumb marketing ploy. Like Tamar says, when
: you need cream for your hands you will go and buy it.....
:
: Els