Old January 9th 04, 03:25 AM
Lorraine

I read on my ski machine and also while using my Healthrider. I had never
though of trying to stitch while exercising and it sounds like that wouldn't
have worked anyway. Think I'll stick to reading.

Lorraine

--
Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield -author unknown
"georg" wrote in message
.. .
koalamom wrote:

I tried this morning, in vain ;-), to work on my WIP while on my
exercise bike. No problem the way the bike is designed to balance my
needed materials within arms reach. Started working along and had
about 10 stitches done in one color and then realized that I was " off
" on my count and just stopped .... it was harder than I thought to
count on 18 count black Aida when I couldn't hold it perfectly still
because the legs were pedaling the bike ;-) ... so I stopped
immediately and will take out the needed stitches later on and then
get back to it. No more trying to work while on my bike ....

Julie

I put "Cutwork" up by my exercise bike. I'm going to read a chapter
while I ride every day.

-georg