Old January 8th 04, 04:53 AM
Karen C - California

In article , Deb Milner
writes:

I have an Olympia
Sports Plus roll tote (sort of a stripped down backpack on wheels with
a handle), that fits my computer bag AND my scroll kit just
perfectly...and keeps me under the carry-on limit.

I have a soft-sided Lands End carry-on, with a pocket for the computer (in a
bubble-pak envelope) and big enough to hold the 18" scrolls (but not the 24s)
in the main compartment, plus the munchies, radio (for that two hours on the
ground at DFW), book (in case seatmate snarls about stitching or is a
chocolate-fingered toddler), etc.

With the shoulder strap for carrying, Mom will tell you there have been times
she's wondered whether the carry-on itself is heavy enough to max out my
luggage weight limit. But I'm a big girl, and even with two tons in there, I
swing it around like it's nothing, so no one has ever asked me to put it on the
scale. I just make sure that Mom doesn't try to lift it, because that
would give me away.
--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html