Old January 4th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee[_3_]

Default Looking for some yarn

On Jan 4, 10:26*am, wiggy wrote:
Hi -

My name is Linda and I used to belong to this group way back in the
early 90s. I have recently found it again on Google, and just in time
too. I am hoping someone can help me locate some CE La Gran mohair. I
need at a minimun 2 balls to finish a cable sweater. The color number
is 6511 and the lot number is 5381. I have contacted CE in Lowell, MA
via email and also Webs. I remember there used to be something called
yarnfinder.com, or some such things, but that doesn't appear to be
true anymore.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Linda

You can join the website at ravelry.com and check other member's
stashes to see if anyone has some. There's also an ISO and Destashing
group (web forum) where you can post that you're looking for it. It
may also be possible to find some on ebay.

sue