Old October 17th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
A A

Default Woven knit rug/lawnchair yarn

A few years ago my parents got me three colors of woven rug yarn to
replace the seats on lawn chairs. I lost the directions to replace the
seats on the lawnchairs and now have used the woven rug yarn to start a
crocheted rug but all I get is a single crochets thing resembling a
basket. My mother sates that when she made them 40 years ago she recalls
having to place a marker along the single stitches and do something
different, but she can't remember the whole process. I would like to
purchase more of the woven rug yarn (wonder cord I think she called it)
and get complete directions for the process. I remember she made small
throw rugs for the bathrooms in our house.
If any can help me with any of my questions, I welcome your responses

ANJ