Old October 21st 05, 03:02 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default What to take to a quilt retreat?

Flash light is good if the activities are in separate buildings.
I always take a small flash light on trips. I like to have one in
my purse on planes. In hotel, it would be handy in case of power
outage, or in case of fire. On topic: it is useful to help find
dropped pins and needles. Finally, it is essential for finding
the chocolate in the middle of the night! HTH.
BTW: our 'cousins over the water' call a flash light a torch!
PAT, translator to the stars, in VA/USA

Irrational Number wrote:
ann wrote:

Here is what I found is nice to take. Towel, sheets, quilt,
flashlight, mug for coffee/tea, creamer, sugar or sugar substitute,

What is the flashlight for?

-- Anita --