Old April 7th 15, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Advice Please

On 4/2/2015 12:00 PM, Ruth wrote:
As I have mentioned before, I am working on The Nativity by Heaven & Earth.
It's a project that is done with two threads over one,

2. Frogging an area where I have made a mistake is hard with those
tiny stitches. What would help to make it easier?

I can't answer the needle question, sorry.

I've never worked over 1 with 2 threads...I can only imagine it would
get pretty crowded in there! Rather than trying to frog, would it be
possible to just stitch over the mistake? It would add more thread to
the holes. but I've done that numerous times and you really can't see
the wrong color underneath the correct one.

Other than that, would you be able to use a seam ripper to cut the
thread out?

Good luck and keep us posted!

--
Joan