Old January 1st 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Dec 31, 4:48*pm, Walker Family wrote:
No, not exactly. *I don't expect adults to go from zero to hateful at
the first sentence. * *Everyone has strong opinions in my family and
we peacefully coexist without resorting to harsh words and bent
feelings. *Moni

I, on the other hand, was raised in a family where people did and do
go from zero to hateful in no time, so, while I don't like it, I do
usually expect it. I sometimes do it, because it's habit, although I
have been trying to curb that.