Old December 31st 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

wrote in message
Lucretia

http://www.honestreporting.com/a/15seconds.asp

I haven`t seen you ever protest the Ongoing Rockets Shooting at
civilians , children , hospitals etc on our side of the border ,
http://www.honestreporting.com/a/15seconds.asp

Look at this and ask yourself How long YOU would have waited to stop
it ,
Please notice that the Egyptian Government and the Palestinian
President told the Hamas that they are to be balmaed because they were
warned warned and warned to stop sending rockets over Israel ,
mirjam

On the other hand, what shocks most of us is the totally OTT response by
Israel. If two or three people in a town anywhere in the world get killed
the normal reaction isn`t to go and kill more than 300 indiscriminately!

All that`s going to do is produce even more terrorism and suicide bombings
all over the world (Like we had recently in Mumbai).

Pat