Old August 20th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Two more FO's

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:22:12 GMT, BB spun a fine yarn

I'm dealing with a similar situation. I was all set to knit a whole
bunch of things for my future granddaughter (my 1st grandchild due in
Jan!) and I realized the parents to be are not enthused at all by the
idea of hand knit items. I've knit a few things, but I won't knit as
many as I thought I would.

I'll wait a few years until she is old enough to tell me herself that
she wants these things and then go crazy

BB

Gee, BB... maybe we should just knit for EACH OTHER???
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 12:48:50 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006