Old August 20th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Default Two more FO's

I'm dealing with a similar situation. I was all set to knit a whole
bunch of things for my future granddaughter (my 1st grandchild due in
Jan!) and I realized the parents to be are not enthused at all by the
idea of hand knit items. I've knit a few things, but I won't knit as
many as I thought I would.

I'll wait a few years until she is old enough to tell me herself that
she wants these things and then go crazy

BB

Finished two more moebius, totally revamping Cat's pattern to suit
me... hoping to get pix up 'sometime' this weekend. I've just started
the 4th one this morning, too.
I *might* give two of them to my sister and mother as gifts...
however, IF I do, I already know that 'praise', thanks, or credit for
something well done and also 'nice' to *do* WON'T be acknowledged.
Hugs,
Noreen