Old August 20th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Two more FO's

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 04:47:26 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:34:09 -0500, YarnWright
spewed forth :

however, IF I do, I already know that 'praise', thanks, or credit for
something well done and also 'nice' to *do* WON'T be acknowledged.

You're a better woman than I. I no longer give gifts to people who
don't at least acknowledge the gesture, and I certainly don't give
handknits to them.

+++++++++++++

Too many years of *trying* when it comes to my mother especially
have me gun-shy, and I'm going to give 3 of them to the oncology dept.
at the Nashville VA, where the baldy-chemo ladies WILL appreciate
them!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 10:07:17 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006