Old August 20th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Two more FO's

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:13:43 -0500, Shillelagh spun a fine yarn

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
.. .
YarnWright wrote:
Finished two more moebius, totally revamping Cat's pattern to suit
me... hoping to get pix up 'sometime' this weekend. I've just started
the 4th one this morning, too.
I *might* give two of them to my sister and mother as gifts...
however, IF I do, I already know that 'praise', thanks, or credit for
something well done and also 'nice' to *do* WON'T be acknowledged.
Hugs,
Noreen

So why bother? Give them something cheap from the discount store and
either wear the scarves yourself or give them to someone who WILL
appreciate them

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

My sentiments exactly. When you take the time to make something special, it
should go to someone who will appreciate your efforts. ;)

Shelagh

nod nod nod, YEP-pers, Shelagh!

Noreen:

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 10:03:03 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006