Old December 29th 03, 02:32 AM
Regina

I'm glad you're having fun, Barbara. Please don't be embarrassed about
showing your stuff, it's so much fun to see people evolve in their work.
Making beads is addicting, and beadweaving, and buying beads, and stringing
beads, and touching beads....

Enjoy!

Regina

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Finally got around to breaking out my enamel bead making kit from Pam
East/Pinzart. Anywho, I made 5 beads before the baby woke up, all small

and
white. 4 of them have a really good oval shape and of those, 3 are pretty
scorched in spots but one is almost acceptable. All in all - not bad for

first try! I could have spent all day at that torch, too. Guess I'll

just
keep on practicing and practicing until I've got something to show y'all
that won't be embarassing! And then the enamel bead BFNRing starts, LOL.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax