Old February 7th 17, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default New pics

On 2/4/2017 10:52 AM, wrote:

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Sorry Joan, I don't know how to find your new pics...

I see you found them. Yeah, my Shutterfly account hasn't been used for
a while. I got that one when Webshots went kerplunk and was looking for
another platform that lets you have *lots* of pics. Shutterfly wasn't it.

By the way, the wedding cross stitch was really beautiful (mom looking
at bride in mirror and seeing her young daughter). Awesome.

Thanks! I fell in love with and bought that pattern about 5 or 10 years
before DD ever thought about getting married!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown