Old August 2nd 14, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Quilters groups/clubs

Hi Julie, I took my first quilting class at Saddleback College in 1976.
Not sure if they still do that.
Beach Cities is the big guild down there. If you go to the SCCQG site:
http://www.sccqg.org/
you can look up guilds in the area. If you jump in at a guild you are
likely to find some smaller
friendship groups there. Good luck on your sewing adventures.
Taria

"Julie" wrote in message
roups.com...

Hi, I am new to quilting and sewing for that matter! Are there any quilters
groups near san clemente who get together to sew and help each other learn
about quilting and just for the social fun?
Julie