Old November 15th 03, 09:08 PM
Kate Dicey

John Gallagher wrote:

I'm so pleased with myself. I just took my 1st ever workshop for Christmas
runners ,stockings, coasters and winebags etc. I made the worksheets and
designs and it was so rewarding as 2 of the Ladies had never done any
patchwork before!!Mind you I'm bushed. They all said they enjoyed it and
want to start up a little group in our village in the new year Sorry to
bother you all with this, but I feel very satisfied with my effort and to
think I couldn't sleep last night.lol! Estelle ( Great Britain!!) lol

Well done! I LOVE teaching this sort of stuff! have you seen my
Christmas stockings, prepared for my classes in December? They're on
the web site.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk