Old July 28th 03, 02:01 AM
AliceW

Default OT - eBooks, was PDA's

Ok, so I downloaded Handy Shopper (gotta love those freebies) and started
looking at eBooks for my Palm. I have an eBook reader but was looking for
some recommendations on some good eBooks. So, what do you guys like to
read?

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"Donna in Idaho" wrote in message
I would like to get a PDA, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it.
Any recommendations? What do you or don't you like about yours? I've

been
looking around on Amazon - looks like the unfancy ones are really coming
down in price. I don't want e-mail, color, and all that stuff. I want to
be able to keep track of addresses, appointments, etc. Probably would

want
to sync it with my computer.

I noticed that some of the Palm Pilots have software, others work with
Outlook. Which do you all suggest?
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!