Old October 26th 17, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Questions about 36ct fabric; plys of thread & bead size?

On 10/24/2017 2:06 PM, Violet Stitches wrote:

As to whether or not 1 over 1 stitching is something I'm going to like, I think I'll try it with a small, simple pattern first.

Maybe check for petit point patterns. IIRC, those are all stitched over
one. I know there are a lot of jewelry patterns.

Did you get your Lowery Stand yet?

Yup, got it last Thursday. Haven't set it up yet because it would tempt
me to start a new project and I am *so* close to finishing my Victorian
house...about a 3"x3" area left. I can be patient.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown