Old April 8th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Have you tried this?

Talking to myself but it is expected at my age - be sure to look at Vroom
Vroom too. It is precious. Polly

"Polly Esther" wrote The quilting going on here has been much too serious.
I just quilted Silly
Goose and the tedium of stitching around a zillion flying geese just about
bored me to death.
Next up, I think, needs to be something like what Quiltmaker March
April 09 calls 'free' piecing. Free? Yes. I like that. Scrappy too.
Have any of you tried the 'Learn Free Piecing' or 'Wonky Town' ?
Just wondered if any one had given this a try.
www.quiltmaker.com/issues/marchapril2009 Go look. Polly