Old November 5th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Stash experience

On 11/4/06 10:27 AM, in article , "ellice"
wrote:

On 11/3/06 5:04 PM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

I went to Colonial Needleworks and bought most of what I need for what I
(hope) are my next WIPS - The Flower Sampler, MawMaw's Quilt and The Earth
Laughs - all from M Designs. The first two are in Needlepoint Silk and the
last in Crescent Colors. I'll need some of silk that she doesnąt (make that
didn't) stock. I also nabbed Liz Turner Dahl's Teapot Garden and Fair
Daffodils (Blackbird Designs). I also nabbed my favorite Anchor Needles and
some WDW that caught my eye

LOL - you're not done yet - you have stuff coming in the mail, eh! Plus - I
learned a great term on the RCTQuilting group. "Squishie" - as in a package
with squishie stuff in the middle - like fabric. Of course, sending charts
isn't so squishie - but we ought to be able to come up with something!

Hmmmm - still thinking on that! floss in an envelope does make a squishy
though!

The floss is quite diminished already.... Sigh!

You should come and go shopping with Donna & I, and we'll get Caryn, too.
We (me) had quite the floss & fiber experience at Needlewoman East, and
Scarlet Thread isn't far behind. Of course, for Gloriana then we have to go
to Stitchin' Pretty. Darn it. I now have to lay out what regular floss I
need to go with the great set of overdyes (silks & cotton) for my Pumpkins
being stitched on Autumn Blush. Now you made my not quite hungover head
think. Hmmmm. Must be a needlework shop up near rink taking DH to. I don't
need to watch the PEeWee game - just the big boy (U-18, AAA - DH in
Armbands) game - up in MD .

Both kids' teams lost yesterday - DD's to a team from the tier above us,
DS's to the #1 team in their tier. No open stash places near either
rink.....

Cheryl