Old October 24th 04, 12:31 AM
Stephanie

I can't find my instruction sheet so I am just pulling this from memory (it is
the technique I used. Paint a layer of the liquid sculpy on the image, bake it,
then soak it in warm water. As the water soaks in the paper smooth your finger
over it and rub the paper away leaving the ink behind on the clay. You aren't
supposed to use high cotton content paper. It says not to use inkjet. I have
transfered from magazine cutouts with pretty good sucess. The little
instruction sheet I got mentions the technique Candace wrote. I havent tried
that. Maybe Sculpey.com has instructions?

..Stephanie.