Old March 3rd 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joanie

Default BACK ISSUE JUST CROSS STITCH MAGAZINE 1990's

On Mar 1, 11:31*am, "Joan E." wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:25*am, joanie wrote:

btw, Joan in NY, how long have you been here? *I thought I was the
only Joan on the ng!

Joan in ND

I first started reading RCTN about 10-12 years ago during the flame
wars over the evils of licking floss to facilitate treading the needle
and whether floss had a "grain". When AOL dropped newsgroups it
became painful to access through Google and I mostly stopped but I
still occasionally drop in to check what's happening and to see if I
can help someone by getting rid of the pile of old stitching magazines
I still can't bring myself to toss in the recycling bin.

Joan in NY