Old October 17th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default I want to share with you

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
a lovely couple of hours this afternoon.

It was warm and sunny, around 22°C, so I took a snack of crackers, cheese
and a glass of wine out to my screened porch. My little cockatiel came
with
me, along with the latest issue of Canadian Home & Country. This is when
you wish the day would last forever, it was that nice.

I shared some cheese and crackers with my little pet, and enjoyed the
articles on Christmas (!) to come. To be honest, I prefer a day like
today
to snow, but the snow is inevitable - probably see the first one around
the
end of the month. The forecast is for at least two more days like this,
so
will do again what I did today - I also spent some time planting spring
bulbs.

Nice! I'm glad you and your little pet enjoyed your time in your screen
porch. )

It's been cool and damp here for a few days now. It was *supposed* to be
nice today, but there is a heavy mist happening outside and the sky is
overcast. Maybe it will clear up this afternoon... I hope so. Ah well...
at least we won't get snow when you do... we don't usually anyway.

*hugs*
Gem - going to find a sweater to put on. brrrr