Old August 28th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default completely OT - asthma and ozone update

Thanks, Kathyl. What a wealth of knowledge indeed.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I'm so very glad to hear this Karen. What a wealth of knowledge in this
group. I wish you continued improvement on your health status.
Take care.
--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
I am improving, blue lips are now only occasionally mottled throughout the
day, and I can think more clearly, am not so tired always, chest pains
gone, breathing better, etc. Which air filter did I finally decide on?
NONE!!! Yep. See, DH was out of town when I started to collapse and
couldn't think straight, so I reached out to you. I was confused, and
your well-meant and good advice was confusing to me. But someone, I don't
remember who, just straight out said - Go turn that ozone machine off! So
I did. I started to do better the next day. And the next. I went out
for something, and when I came back I noticed something unique to my three
years of living here. My house smelled very good. Well! hmmm........
So that bad smell was - you got it - the ozone! I almost went too far
with it, because of ignorance and marketing, etc. Jack, please accept my
apologies, I was literally not in my right mind. I couldn't hear what you
were saying. My research since has scared me to death. The weather
turned nice yesterday and I have the additional help of having the windows
open for 24 hours now, and what a change. Oh my. Oh my. And as far as I
can find, fresh air and time is the only antidote for overexposure to
ozone gas. Fresh air, and good friends who will through you a life line.
: )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
working on the Starflake today!