Old April 4th 04, 09:07 AM
Anna MCM

LLWeisse wrote:
I recently picked up two skeins of a yarn/thread equivalent to J & P Co=

ats
Crochet Nylon. Does anyone know of purse patterns using this yarn? I =

do
already have the small one skein bag patterns. Also, I both knit and
crochet.
=20

Hi!

I don=B4t know the yarn you bought, but I can give you a site for a=20
crochet pattern:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/C...3606/bags.html

Scroll down to free patterns and click on change purses.
I made the one with a button in double strain nylon yarn and it come out =

astonishing! By the way, I used pre-Euro European coins to make the=20
button LOL
It can be adapted for a bigger purse.

Just a little disclaimer: the site is very lovely but it has a very=20
narrow band, so it=B4s better not to keep it opened for a long time,=20
otherwise other people has to wait for a hour before it can be=20
accessible again (hope I explained it correctly).

Good luck!

Anna Maria