Old October 21st 03, 12:01 PM
rp

Default sewing a kimono for halloween (going as oren)

does anybody here have an online pattern? or has anybody read " The
folkwear book of ethnic clothing : easy ways to sew & embellish
fabulous garments from around the world / Mary S. Parker. " it's in a
nearby library although still quite far away so I was just wondering
if a kimono pattern can be found there as well. Also I've seen in the
pictures that the girls are wearing something underneath usually of a
contrasting colour...does anybody know what that garment looks like?
is it just another kimono? or a sash like thing?
thanks for your help