Old October 10th 04, 03:21 PM
frood

Default Miss Fussy Rose's First Ever Happy Dance!!

She is jubilent and giddy! She is prancing around like nobody's business!
Just in the nick of time (takes after her mother, that one), Miss Fussy Rose
has finished her very first quilt and will be entering it in the NC State
Fair!

A doll-sized 16-patch charm quilt, it is hand-pieced and machine quilted,
with rainbow variegated thread. Pics to follow it's showing in the Hobbies
and Handicrafts building. This building also sells some of the best fudge
I've ever tasted, and is one of the most popular places for fairgoers to
visit. While there, they peruse the exhibits, always well-displayed.
Therefore, Miss Fussy Rose's quilt is likely to be seen my more people than
any other exhibit at the fair!

There are now more quilters than non-quilters in my household. The stash is
not safe.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply