Old April 29th 04, 05:39 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: Pat in Virginia

....... Now, who is Janet? What happened to her? I was AWOL the NG for awhile!

Janet is my Stitchin' Buddy and the very first friend I made when I moved
here to Magnoliaville. I met her online and she helped me a lot with the
transition from Lizard Land to Hotlanta!!
What happened to her, you ask??? Well, on Palm Sunday, just 3 1/3 weeks
ago, Janet lost everything she owned including her THREE KITTIES in a
disastrous house fire! Four other homes were a total loss also. Janet's
family is out of state and she considers DH and myself her closest friends
here. She called me about 30 minutes after she was removed from her home and
by the time we got there -- 15 minutes later, her home and the other 4 were
nothing but charred ruins.
I have made Janet a {{{Quilt}}} with the generous help of all the wonderful
people her at RCTQ. Here is the link to my Webshots site you would like to see
pix of the blocks and the quilt top
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
. I gave Janet the {{{Quilt}}} this evening and she was speachless and in
tears. She plans on posting a thank you in the next few days. I will post
more tomorrow -- just too tired tonight :-)))! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!