Old March 5th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

Default Mirjam

On Mar 5, 12:22*pm, mirjam wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize Linda Lee , please forgive the mix up , i wrote it when i
was a bit sleepy ,,,,
here is a tissue
mirjam

~~~~~~~

I've learned not to touch my knitting before my cup of tea in the
mornings. And to not try a new or complicated pattern when I'm sleepy
in the evenings. I have such a mess and loose so much time cleaning
up my own messes.

And Mirjam...yesterday my husband made a comment how my knitting is
becoming so detailed in design and patterns.
I have just been having so much fun discovering and trying new things
since you sent me the photos and e-mails.

Just reading what everyone is knitting here makes me strive to learn
new things. :-)