Old April 3rd 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default To Ott or not to Ott?

Polly I have an "Ott" bulb (may be a different brand, but I think it
is Ott) in an architects lamp by my sewing machine. Difficult to
remember the brand because it was well worth the price I paid for it
($30???) probably about 10 years ago. I did pick up some replacement
bulbs, to have on hand, a few years ago. G
So, look into finding the bulbs to put into that pole lamp and it will
work well.

Pati, in Phx

On Apr 2, 9:41*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
There's an Ott floor lamp beside my SM and don't even think about trying to
take it away from me. But . . . I am blessed a couple of times a week with a
friend or two who come and stitch with me for Newborns in Need. *The 'guest'
SM has a dismal, cute, trendy, pretty much worthless pole lamp beside it.
I'm thinking it would be 'mighty white' *(wonder where that expression came
from?) of me to buy another Ott for the dear folks who join in here. *My
question ( do I ever get to the point?) is: *Has anyone found something just
as great as the Ott at a better price - or - found the best price for an
Ott? * Polly