Old May 21st 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Old sweaters make nice Felt

On May 21, 12:50*pm, " wrote:
Funny thing how great minds think alike. *I was just researching some
slipper patterns on the web yesterday and came across the Martha
Stewart site that had one I liked. *It had been my plan to recycle
some old sweaters and such to make some for the fall. *I thought
perhaps some mittens might come out of it as well.

Hallo Farrant
Yes Yes make the slippers [ But don`t Forget to make Non Slippery
Soles ,,,,
and mittens as well ,
Non slippery soles can be made from recycled Nylon stockings =tights,
ropes , cut old leather bag etc,,,
mirjam